Can't get Synchronize to work under SBS 2011

Everything about TurboFTP Sync Service.

Moderators: idler, Saturn

Can't get Synchronize to work under SBS 2011

Postby canadaka » Wed May 23, 2012 12:53 am

We used to use TurboFTP for many years on Windows Small Business Server 2003 to do FTP sync using the NT Service. This year we upgraded our server to SBS 2011 and have been unable to get TurboFTP working as it did before.

If I install the 64bit turboftp it won't even start crashes soon as I try and launch. If I install the 32bit client it opens and I'm able to set things up. But wether I try a manual "Synchronize" or setup a scheduled one using the NT Service, both crash turbo ftp. I've enabled the turboFTP log and no error is logged along with no error in the Windows event logs.

When I try a manual Synchronize it goes through the step of comparing and determining which files to upload just fine, but soon as it trys to upload the first file the program crashes.

I also tried just doing a simple file upload and soon as turboftp starts uploading a file it crashes. I've been having this issue since the Winter and have tried several different TurboFTP builds since then.
canadaka

Re: Can't get Synchronize to work under SBS 2011

Postby admin » Thu May 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Can you submit a support ticket with the exact version/build of TurboFTP being used.

Thanks,
Leon
admin
Support Staff

Postby zeeshan002 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:22 am

If I install the 64bit turboftp it won't even start crashes soon as I try and launch. If I install the 32bit client it opens and I'm able to set things up. But wether I try a manual "Synchronize" or setup a scheduled one using the NT Service, both crash turbo ftp. I've enabled the turboFTP log and no error is logged along with no error in the Windows event logs.
zeeshan002

Postby markselby » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:09 pm

sufyan will get help from this forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chk How to Lose Hips Fat and other Fitness Related Tips.We Working Related Research Work.
markselby

Return to TurboFTP Sync Service